Krown Dental Procedures
We are pleased to announce that Krown Dental provide interest free (up to 24 months) payment options for patients looking to have treatment done.
Please contact our friendly team to find out if you are eligible for an interest free finance on your dental treatment.
11 reasons to choose us
- Our Principal, a Sydney University graduate, has over twenty five years of experience. He has been awarded The Prosthodontic prize.
- With over 25 years in Merrylands, we pride ourselves our ability to practice our mission and maintain a positive reputation
- We do all aspects of dentistry in house including braces, implants, cosmetic dentistry, wisdom teeth surgery etc.
- We provide the highest standard treatment, guaranteeing all our services and have a commitment to have competitive pricing.
- Highest standard of infection control using System B Autoclaves (German Melag and Italian Mocom).
- We use the latest hi tec dental equipment including digital x-rays, panoramic x-rays, laser, Cone Beam (CBCT) etc.
- Guarantee same day appointment if you are in pain.
- Principal awarded the medal of the order of Australia for his services to the community and to dentistry.
- Proud supporters of local communities’ club, research foundation including Dental Health Foundation, St Elias Project, local junior soccer club etc.
- Friendly, experienced and dedicated team that strive to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
- Flexible payment options with 24 months interest free (Upon approval).
Don't wait and visit our doctor for checkup
A check-up allows your dentist to see if you have any dental problems and helps you keep your mouth healthy. Leaving problems untreated could make them more difficult to treat in the future, so it’s best to deal with problems early, or, if possible, prevent them altogether.
- Examine your teeth, gums and mouth.
- Ask about your general health and any problems you’ve had with your teeth, mouth or gums since your last visit.
- Ask about, and give you advice on, your diet, smoking and alcohol use, and teeth-cleaning habits.
- Discuss with you a date for your next visit.